commercial Forest Roofing
Commercial Solar Roofing
Solar roofing has become more and more feasible during the past twenty years with the rise of new technology like solar roof tiles. These solar roof tiles are build to resemble traditional roof tiles, only they are thin, photovoltaic sheets that can replace or lay on top of existing shingles.
Just like solar panels, solar roofing captures energy from sunlight, producing electricity for your home, and can be installed and operate effectively in any climate. Most solar roofing shingles produce between 13 and 63 watts, and can cut the average home's electric bill between 40% and 70%.
Solar roofing shingles are smaller than traditional solar panels, however, and are comparable to traditional roofing shingles. They are generally about 12 inches long, less than an inch thick, and weigh about 13 pounds per square foot. A typical solar roofing installation is comprised of approximately 350 tiles.
Advantages of Solar Roofing
- Sleek appearance. Solar panels can be bulky, but solar roofing tile are designed to match existing roofing.
- Solar roofing can lower monthly electric bills
- Solar roofing installation is relatively easy and are easier to install than solar panels.
Disadvantages of Solar Roofing
- Solar roofing has lower efficiency than traditional solar panels and can not be adjusted for the best angle for sunlight exposure.
- Solar roofing has a high installation cost, anywhere between $10,000 and $20,000
Get the Job Done Right the First Time
We think our top-ratings on every home improvement website says it all. Contact us for an estimate.
What Our Clients Say
We think a 4.9 star rating is something to brag about
But don't just take our word for it. See for yourself!